- Intellectual skills/expectations include: gathers and accurately analyzes information; identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; strives to build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Interpersonal skills/expectations include: manages conflict; responds quickly to clinics and DCI needs; meets commitments; maintains confidentiality of patient, employee and DCI information; remains open and objective to others’ ideas and tries new things; balances team, individual and DCI responsibilities; keeps lines of communication open and show respect for clinic staff , clinic management, Corporate Administrators and Corporate Nurses.
- Leadership skills/expectations include: inspires trust and respect; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; accepts feedback from others and gives recognition to others; includes staff in planning, decision-making and facilitating improvements; makes self available to both clinic and corporate staff; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; demonstrates initiative; works autonomously; demonstrates flexibility and reliability.
- Organization skills/expectations include: maintains and demonstrates professional ethics and relationships; works with integrity; upholds organizational goals and values; follows clinic and DCI policies and procedures; prioritizes and plans work activities; approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; adapts to changes in the work environment; is consistently at work and on time; follows instructions and responds to management direction; asks for and offers help when needed; maintains an orderly and clean environment and inspires others to do so; complies with regulatory requirements and agencies.
- Compliance with DCI programs: All employees are accountable for adhering to the DCI Standard of Conduct. All employees are required to promptly report all known or suspected compliance-related violation or concerns.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible. Please do not call this number to check the status of applications as that information will not be provided
For more information about equal opportunity please see: