The following is a summary of what makes our team successful. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides leadership and direction to all management and staff in assigned region, and upholds a formal means of accountability for all employees.
- Oversees operational and financial activities and management of multiple dialysis facilities and programs.
- Oversees that a safe and clean environment is provided for patients, visitors and staff.
- Actively develops managers, leaders, and teams. Promotes teamwork and trust among staff and management.
- Assures facility compliance with all regulatory bodies and ESRD networks.
- Furnishes Federal and State agencies all data required for certification (or re-certification).
- Oversee that Care Planning, QAPI and Governing Body meetings are held on a routine basis, as required.
- Develops, executes and enforces policies and operational standards relative to the general operation of the facility and to the protection of patients, personal and property rights.
- Participates in annual review of facility policies and procedures.
- Oversees the financial operation of the facility including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and inventory.
- Participates in the development of fiscal budgets for assigned clinics, as requested. Responsible and accountable for overall cost controls.
- Works cooperatively with all departments of DCI Corporate Office and provides required reporting in a timely manner.
- Oversees the clinical and technical operation of the facility and, in coordination with the local clinical team, works to achieve clinical outcomes and benchmark goals as established by the local clinical team and DCI Corporate leadership.
- Initiates and ensures adequate communication (upward and downward) and timely execution of DCI programs and directives.
- Participates in negotiating agreements into which the facility may enter with vendors, consultants, and provides of services not furnished directly by the facility.
- Establishes local employment policies and procedures within DCI guidelines and oversees the application of these policies and procedures.
- Actively encourages, and is an example of, open communication and collaboration between staff, physicians, and patients.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with Medical Directors, credentialed Nephrologists, local hospital administration, and local renal community members.
- Assists Corporate Administrator with market analysis and feasibility assessments of prospective acute contracts, new clinic sites, renovations, relocations, and special projects.
Supervision may include, but is not limited to: Nurse Managers, Educator, PD Coordinator, Chief Technical Manager, Business Office Manager, and provides indirect supervision for all other employees.